Saturday, January 31, 2015

SHRIDHAR TILVE
Dear Shankar Vaidya sir,
Shocked for seconds but recovered.Our relationship was complicated.I always criticised your romanticism but as a human being I always admire you. Your commitment to poetry is admirable.Our meetings in RAMA NAYAK were fabulous. Today talking about TUKARAM has become fashionable but your analysis of Tukaram is visionary. You showed that KALIKALH is the central theme of his poetry.Whenever I called SAINT RAMDAS DELL CARNEGIE of marathi culture you explore his poetic strength in front of me and elaborate it.I always hate MOROPANT but you explore his mastery on WRUTTCHAND.I was student of SAROJINI VAIDYA but yet I have some great discussions with you.After my discourse about CHAUTHI NAVTA our relationship becomes kind of difficult yet respect for you never vanished.Good bye sir

No comments: