Saturday, January 31, 2015

GOOD BYE COMRADE

DEAR SHARAD PATIL,

It's really difficult to write about you. Everybody is going to die but your death pinches me with pains.Very few people thinks something original. You were one of those thinkers who provoked me to think, sharpened my brain. THE MARATHI CULTURE IGNORED YOU TILL YOUR DEATH AND I WAS VERY HURT BY IT.Marathi culture is no more culture of intellectuals and idiots are teaching us the way of life.In such crucial anti-intellectual environment your death is the death of intelligence in loneliness of anti-traditional stance. WHO BOTHERS? DOES ANYBODY BOTHER? I am not a comrade like you and I always oppose you but in depth of my heart I have deep respect for you. I know your books are with me but that expectation that any time you will come with new perspective and compel me to rethink about everything is gone forever.
GOODBYE COMRADE

No comments: